Genesis Rodriguez SERBIA
Dobrodošli na srpski forum o Genesis Rodrogiez!

Registrirajte se, uživajte i budite redovni! Pozdrav!
Genesis Rodriguez SERBIA
Dobrodošli na srpski forum o Genesis Rodrogiez!

Registrirajte se, uživajte i budite redovni! Pozdrav!
Genesis Rodriguez SERBIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genesis Rodriguez fan club Srbija

PrijemPortalLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

P.S. I love You

Ići dole 
+2
GeNeSiS Mi AnGeL....
**ApiCa**
6 posters
AutorPoruka
**ApiCa**
**Genesis Admin***
**Genesis Admin***
**ApiCa**

Broj poruka : 704
Datum upisa : 23.12.2009
Godina : 31

P.S. I love You Empty
PočaljiNaslov: P.S. I love You   P.S. I love You EmptyPon Jan 18, 2010 10:31 am

P.S. I love You 200px-CeceliaAhern_PSILoveYou

P.S. I Love You is Irish writer Cecelia Ahern's first novel, published in 2004. The book reached #1 bestseller status in Ireland (for 19 weeks), the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, and the Netherlands.

Set in Ireland, Holly Kennedy is beautiful, smart and married to the love of her life - a passionate, funny and impetuous Irishman named Gerry. So when Gerry's life is taken by an illness, it takes the life out of Holly. The only one who can help her is the person who is no longer there. Nobody knows Holly better than Gerry, so it's a good thing he planned ahead. Before he died, Gerry wrote Holly a series of 10 letters that will guide her, not only through her grief but in rediscovering herself. The messages are Gerry's way of informing Holly life goes on. The messages include various tasks and treats Gerry has left for Holly. This is his way of letting her know he will always be there for her. Each letter sends her on a new adventure and each signs off in the same way: "P.S. I Love You." Holly's mother and best friends, Sharon and Denise, begin to worry that Gerry's letters are keeping Holly tied to the past, but, in fact, each letter is pushing her further into a new future.

Despite the hype and commercial success, (Bertie Ahern's daughter) Cecilia Ahern's debut novel drew mixed-to-negative reception. Radio Telefís Éireann (RTÉ) gave it three out of five stars, stating that Ahern's book is "funny and emotional" but criticised the message of getting over the death of a loved one by "getting drunk and shopping".[1] The Guardian wrote a satirical review in which Ahern's shallow characterisation and melodramatic plot was lampooned.[2] The Clare County library called the book "overhyped", "predictable" and "full of stock characters", but lastly an "easy read... and a nice holiday read"

A film adaptation of the book was released in 2007 with Hilary Swank as the lead character, Holly, and Gerard Butler as her deceased husband, Gerry. James Marsters plays John McCarthy and Jeffrey Dean Morgan plays William Gallagher. The other cast includes Kathy Bates, Harry Connick, Jr., Gina Gershon and Lisa Kudrow. Filming began in early October, 2006 in New York City and Ireland, and was released on December 21, 2007 in the United States (see below for other release information).[2]
Although box office numbers were very high, critics gave the film poor reviews. As of January 13, 2008, the review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes reported that 21% of critics gave the film positive reviews, based on 82 reviews.[6] Metacritic reported the film had an average score of 42 out of 100, based on 15 reviews.[7]
The scripts used in the production of the movie all had to be revised due to the fact that page 76, line 13, did not read "I love you, Holly Kennedy," and instead mistakenly read "I love you, Holly Bok."

The major difference between the novel and its film adaptation is that, in the novel, the main characters Holly and Gerry Kennedy are Irish. In the film, only Gerry is Irish, Holly and her family are Irish Americans, and the two live in New York. Also in the novel, Holly has numerous siblings, but in the film she has one. In the film, Jeffrey Dean Morgan plays William, a character who does not exist in the book. Another change is that in the books, the letters arrive all in a package together and Holly is expected to open them once a month. In the movie, the letters are delivered by mail. However, the film remains fairly true to the novel, and all of Gerry's letters are virtually unchanged.

Nazad na vrh Ići dole
**ApiCa**
**Genesis Admin***
**Genesis Admin***
**ApiCa**

P.S. I love You Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: P.S. I love You   P.S. I love You EmptyPon Jan 18, 2010 10:46 am

evo neke slicice /..
P.S. I love You 370
hehhe ma kralj je ..Smile
P.S. I love You Blog_fashion_fix_american_eagle_outfitters_good_luck_boxer_shorts_from_ps_i_love_you
P.S. I love You Psily_1
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
**ApiCa**
**Genesis Admin***
**Genesis Admin***
**ApiCa**

P.S. I love You Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: P.S. I love You   P.S. I love You EmptyPon Jan 18, 2010 10:50 am

P.S. I love You PSTitlePair
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
GeNeSiS Mi AnGeL....
Saznajes za seriju Prisionera
GeNeSiS Mi AnGeL....

Broj poruka : 61
Datum upisa : 27.01.2010

P.S. I love You Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: P.S. I love You   P.S. I love You EmptyČet Jan 28, 2010 9:54 pm

nisam ali izgleda dobro možda ga skinem sa neta
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
**ApiCa**
**Genesis Admin***
**Genesis Admin***
**ApiCa**

P.S. I love You Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: P.S. I love You   P.S. I love You EmptyNed Jan 31, 2010 7:59 pm

Odlican je film..moras ga odgledati! Smile
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Genesis fan
Nisi cuo/la za Genesis
Nisi cuo/la za Genesis
Genesis fan

Broj poruka : 40
Datum upisa : 26.08.2010

P.S. I love You Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: P.S. I love You   P.S. I love You EmptySub Avg 28, 2010 11:16 pm

meni najdraži film IKAD!!! predivan, ma savršen... mogu ga svaki put pogledati i uvijek se rasplaćem... remekdijelo
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Genesis
**Genesis Admin***
**Genesis Admin***
Genesis

Broj poruka : 295
Godina : 35

P.S. I love You Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: P.S. I love You   P.S. I love You EmptyPon Sep 13, 2010 4:40 pm

Odlican je film, zajesta jeste...
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://genesisrodriguezsrb.serbianforum.info
Nina
**Genesis Admin***
**Genesis Admin***
Nina

Broj poruka : 535
Datum upisa : 27.12.2009
Godina : 27

P.S. I love You Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: P.S. I love You   P.S. I love You EmptyNed Okt 10, 2010 7:07 pm

Nisam ga ni ja pogledala, ali po vašim rečenicama da je dobar, onda ću ga probat pogledat, vidim, glumica je super Smile
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
***Miss Dulce***
***Miss Dulce***

Broj poruka : 109
Datum upisa : 16.01.2010

P.S. I love You Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: P.S. I love You   P.S. I love You EmptyPon Okt 11, 2010 7:57 pm

zašto slike ne stavljate u thumb verziji Wink
rašiliro je cijeli forum jedna slika Embarassed
ugl... super je film Wink) extraa Very Happy
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

P.S. I love You Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: P.S. I love You   P.S. I love You Empty

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

P.S. I love You
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1